Please select the services we provided and continue with your payment below. If you have any questions about payments or need assistance you can reach someone from our staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
College PREP Workshop
At PCC, our programs are designed to help teens and parents navigate the college admissions process in order to optimize each student’s college options. This workshop serves as the first step in that process by introducing students to the steps necessary for successful college planning while in high school. Join us as our team of experienced college educators provide a roadmap for building college admissions profiles that stand out. Our College Prep Workshop will be delivered in a one-on-one, virtual context that lends itself to maximum engagement between student and instructor.
Topics Covered Include:
- 1.GPA and class rank
- 2.Study skills
- 3.Time Management
- 4.Future Goals
- 5.Identifying “right fit” colleges
- 6.Managing stress
- 7.Letters of recommendation
- 8.Selecting high school courses that align with college and career goals
- 9.Standardized testing and test-optional policies
- 10.Choosing extracurricular activities that stand out to college admissions committees.